Monday 20 May 2013

Documentation#2- Filming



On Saturday 18th May, I began trial filming for my short film. I filmed one scene for the film which worked out great. The actors were perfect for the roles they played. However, the girl who was going to act as the main character does not have reliable time, to ensure I get the film completed. Therefore, I have needed to pick up another actor who will be in place of her role.

There are a few shots that can be used that are not filmed of the character. I found a perfect location for the filming in a street and it turned out exactly how I imagined it. Filming, is expected to be completed by the end of this week therefore I can focus on the editing. I will be having assisted help from people who have used editing before, to ensure that I am doing the right thing. As I understand editing is not just something you can pick up in a flash. I look forward to filming the rest of the film.

Here is some snippets from the filming that was completed on Saturday:








Some bloopers for fun:









No comments:

Post a Comment